Responsible for cleaning ALL ATC vehicles and property of, or belonging to ATC, also to provide support to facilities, grounds and ATC’s operation. This position will temporarily support our 2019 summer shuttle operations from May 25 – September 2, 2019*.
- There is no guarantee of employment past September 2, 2019.
- Responsible for ensuring that all parts of buses are cleaned thoroughly each day, spot cleaning areas and interior cleaning daily.
- Performs interior hand cleaning of buses or on areas otherwise missed by the automatic bus wash system).
- Performs interior hand cleaning of service and staff vehicles.
- Cleans bus wheel rims with every interior cleaning.
- Utilizes shop vacuums for interior vehicle cleaning.
- Maintains a record of all vehicles cleaned.
- Utilizes rags, detergents, cleaning chemicals, mops and mop buckets to perform cleaning duties.
- Cleans parking lots of both facilities, Administrative Facility and Maintenance Shop.
- Maintain landscape of ATC facilities.
- Perform cleaning Administrative Facility and Maintenance shop as directed
- Maintains sufficient cleaning supplies to perform duties, notifying parts clerk when supplies run low for re-ordering.
- Performs snow removal operations for ATC facilities as necessary to include snow removal from Administrative Facility and Maintenance Facility.
- Cooperatively and efficiently performs related tasks and duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic cleaning knowledge.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of transit vehicles and related support vehicles.
- Ability to read basic instructions and daily checklists.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to make independent decisions within scope of responsibility.
- Excellent customer relations skills are necessary.
Emotional, Psychological and Physical Requirements: