USA Employer Sponsor Seeking J1 Visitor Student/Trainee
Trusted American Insurance Agency Rocklin, CA, US
2 months ago
Prospective Exchange Visitor – We are a Host Organization in the U.S. seeking to host an international intern student in the U.S.
If you are a university student or recent graduate interested in a J-1 intern program related to your studies and looking to pursue a career-enhancing training accredited through the Exchange Visitor Program designated by the U.S. State Department, please respond.
We are seeking to host a student in the (U.S. Sacramento, California Rocklin, CA) who desire to receive hands-on work experience in the United States. We are recruiting students who wish to take part in the work-and-study-based exchange and visitor programs in the U.S.
The J-1 exchange visitors come to the United States to teach, study, receive training or demonstrate special skills. The J1 visa is meant for students who need practical training that is not available to them in their home country, and the training must be directly related to their academic program. These opportunities are designed to introduce the participants to a wide range of professional business entrepreneurial practices.
Trusted American Insurance Agency (TAIA) is an insurance brokerage for brokers a resource and educational outreach firm for licensed agents that works with nationwide, insurance carriers. www.taia.us
The Internship program is structured to provide a rotational experience and exposure to multiple departments i.e. Accounting, Finance, Marketing (Social Media), Contracts, Enrollments with the emphasis in your business major.
Learning objectives are customized to fit your needed experience emphasis. As an intern, you are introduced to a wide range of professional and cultural business entrepreneurial practices.
This opportunity is an unpaid internship and is best fit for applicants who have a scholarship or government assistance to show the sufficient financial resources of at least $1,500 USD / month of their own income to help defer the living and housing costs in the U.S.
As the Host Company, we provide you the lifelong learning of professional business skills attained in the U.S. We arrange for your pick up at the Airport, assistance you in locating safe and most affordable housing. We schedule a cultural tour of the California State Capital providing you a personalized understanding of the beautiful state of California and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond.
Subject: J1 Internship Applicant
The Internship program is structured to provide a departmental rotational experience and exposure to multiple departments i.e. Accounting, Finance, Marketing (Social Media), Contracts, Enrollments with the emphasis in your business major. Learning objectives are customized to fit your needed experience emphasis, upon request.
Students will attain practical hands on experience in a professional business environment as they rotate to multiple divisions.
- They will learn the use of Excel Accounting and Commission Spreadsheets including, the support the corporate headquarter accounts: entering data within a system of cells, organized into rows and columns that contain data values, or calculation for calculating sums or percentages. They will learn to audit, and conduct quality control by conducting functions of sort, filter, and hide fields using formulas across a grid of cells to identify inconsistencies or for reconciliation of data.
- They will have introductions to the Contract and Licensing Agent Support department for comprehending contract defining terms that spell out contractual agreements.
- They may have exposure to the Marketing department to include, Social Media platforms, language translations, webinars, advertisement, phone contact with insurance licensed agents or insurance companies, nationwide.
- They will develop Social Media and Marketing Skills
- Assist in coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments on special projects and assignments
- Implement Social Media platforms; including Development of Business Video Marketing Campaigns. Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Support in planning and executing corporate, internal and external events
Each student will learn business usage of Microsoft applications – Power Point, Outlook, Excel, Word, Instant Messaging, Marketing Media platforms. They will be given the option to present in front of staff to refine their public speaking confidence and are mentored to develop ease as they speak.
Must meet the J-1 exchange visitors – Requirements for Students/Graduates
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You are a full-time student (from the 2nd semester) at a university outside the USA or start your internship within 12 months after finishing your degree.
- You are seeking a commitment for an internship with a US company and this has a direct reference to your field of study.
- You have proficient English language skills.
- Must have own health, medical insurance.
- You have sufficient financial resources of your own – of at least $1,500 USD / month available while in the U.S. The host company does not pay, you as this is unpaid learning and work opportunity.
- Your internship will not exceed 12 months, unless approved by the J1 requirements as a trainee.
- You schedule a lead-time of at least 8 weeks for the process.
You will be required to provide the name and contact of your countries J1 Visa Sponsor to begin the Employer Skype interview process.
We seek students that are self-disciplined and have a desire to learn and contribute new ideas and perspective as they contribute to the corporate mission.
General Business, Management Business Development
Industries Non Profit Making Organization (NGO)
Trusted American Insurance Agency
- 1001-5000 employees
- Founded 2014
- Privately Held